Apply for our support here:

Referral criteria

Are you eligible? You must be:

Aged between 18-24

Last or present accommodation was/is in London [for longer than 6 months], Or not from London, but homeless in the city and no realistic prospect of returning back to the location you are originally from. 

Entitled to work and claim benefits in the UK

We are unable to assist those living with family, a partner [this includes those with dependent children], or have a family home that can realistically be returned to. 

We will only be able to award an Independence Payment and/or deposit/rent in advance to those living in the Private Rented Sector or looking to move into the Private Rented Sector. If you are on Housing Benefit, you should have a reason as to why you cannot presently receive a Discretionary Housing Payment from the Local Authority.

If you are on benefits, we can only support those who only receive the Standard Allowance of Universal Credit [i.e, not counting the Housing Element, your UC award should be no more than 292.11 a month].

If you are in work, your overall annual income cannot exceed £20,319.